Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hopeless

I woke up today, as any other working day at 6:30 and switched on the TV to see what was happening in the Pak-NZ Second Test. Seemed all-right with Pakistan 30-0, considering that the match started only half hour ago.
Only at 7 am, I switched on the TV again and the GEO headline say "NZ ka toss jeet ker pehley batting ka faisla". Now that bamboozled me; and all I could guess was that NZ have been bold out in the first half hour of the match. With this excitement I switched my PC on to confirm the dramatic events on Cricinfo; not to be. All was "well" except that Geo was way too stupid.

Reminded me of an old joke:

Boy: 5 ants walking in a row. The middle one says; there are 3 ants ahead of me and 3 behind me. How is that possible?
Girl: Thats tough. Don't know.
Boy: It not. The answer is: "The ant in the middle is bad at mathematics".

These guys are bad at what is their profession.

Cheers,

ZAK

No comments: